We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information per below:
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our address or by emailing us at email@example.com
Collection of Personal Information
MIMAA does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only. The disclosure to our corporate group is relevant to our dealings with you.
When you create a MIMAA account the personal information we collect may include your:
– Delivery Address
– Email Address
– Telephone Number
– Mobile Number
– Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
– To deliver the products you have purchased from MIMAA
– To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
– To provide you with relevant product information
– To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
– Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on MIMAA website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by sending us an unsubscribing e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our agent Omise. You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that you have completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details. We undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on MIMAA website.
Security of Your Personal Information
MIMAA ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
– Restricting access to personal information
– Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
– Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from MIMAA website. In exceptional circumstances MIMAA may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. MIMAA is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by MIMAA please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit MIMAA , our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
– Your computer’s IP address
– Browser type
– Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
– The pages with in MIMAA you visit
– The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide to better serve your experience at MIMAA. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
As part of the above, MIMAA may use Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising, including but not restricted to the following: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Using the Google Ads Settings (https://www.google.com/settings/ads), you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
MIMAA also uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online; third-party vendors, including Google, may show MIMAA ads on sites across the Internet. MIMAA and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to MIMAA, as well as report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to MIMAA.
Complaints about breeches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your inquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org